Join GIGI Studios
Position: Trade Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Sales Director
Contract: Full Time
In coordination with the Sales Manager, development of the trade marketing strategy
- Development of the cost / investment budget BTL by market / channel / area.
- Analysis of the demand for visibility and allocation tools by area.
- Planning, development, production and management with suppliers of permanent and seasonal visibility tools (POP)
- Order tracking and development of customized / tailor-made tools at the point of sale (banners, shop windows, etc.).
- Monitoring the implementation of trade in-door and out-door trade marketing activities at the point of sale.
- Diffusion of visual Merchandising guidelines by clients and agents.
- Development of support materials for the sales team (folders, client presentations, briefings, etc.)
- Execution of local training programs (sales team and customers).
- Support in the organization, development and planning of Sales Meetings, roadshows, in-store events and / or collection launch activities, etc.
- Analysis and reporting of the results obtained with the activities of trade marketing implemented at the point of sale.
- Regular visits to Points of Sale to find out the positioning of POP materials.
- Market research and competition analysis.
- Operating back office: management of pop orders as well as visuals; traceability; POP incident management, reporting.
- Experience in the Optical Sector is a plus.