Join GIGI Studios
We are looking for a person with experience of more than 3 years occupying a similar role in an international company, preferably in the Fashion or Accessories sector.
. Technical engineering degree
· Very valuable knowledge of the Ecommerce channel.
· Essential high English level.
· Strong skills to solve problems, dynamism and initiative.
· Ease for human relationships and strong in negotiation.
· High analytical capacity and training in control and inventory management.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the PURCHASING MANAGER will be responsible for:
· Daily analysis of the sales and stock of each sales channel (ecommerce, wholesale and retail) with the aim of optimizing stock management based on product turnover levels.
· Participate in the definition of the company’s purchasing policy and manage and optimize the Purchase Budget.
· Daily contact with suppliers to coordinate orders, product deliveries and negotiate prices.
· Manage the demand forecast in application of the Business Plan, sales history and pipeline of opportunities in coordination with the commercial teams of the different areas.
· Ensure communication between the product team and sales & marketing.
· Participate in weekly sales meetings with the product and sales teams to align the strategy and identify opportunities / risks in the different product categories.
· Aftersales stock controlling